Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie – Don’ts in Preparing to File Bankruptcy
(A 1 part series) by bankruptcy lawyer in Post St Lucie Jon L Martin, the author of “What Everyone ought to Know about Debt Relief Today!”
1. Don’t leave out bank, checking, savings, brokerage, credit union accounts.
2. Don’t use your credit cards.
3. Don’t take credit cards cash advances.
4. Don’t use convenience checks.
5. Don’t make balance transfers.
6. Don’t pay debts to family.
7. Don’t pay debts to friends.
8. Don’t tell a creditor you intend to pay.
9. Don’t leave assets of any kind off of your paperwork.
10. Don’t fail to tell your attorney about your small business, sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, LLP, LC, Corporation or hobby.
If you would like to schedule a FREE consultation with a Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie, please contact Jon L Martin Bankruptcy Attorney at (772)419-0057 or visit us online http://jonlmartinlaw.com/. With over 40 years of combined legal and business experience, we have helped hundreds of people in and around Martin and St Lucie County to relieve their financial problems. Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie Florida and a chairman of Martin County Bar Bankruptcy Committee Jon L. Martin helps clients throughout the following cities and surrounding areas: Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach, Palm City, Port Salerno, Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Vero Beach, and the entire Treasure Coast of Florida.