Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie – Don’ts in Preparing to File Bankruptcy (Part 2)
(A 3 part series) by bankruptcy lawyer in Post St Lucie Jon L Martin, the author of “What Everyone ought to Know about Debt Relief Today!”
11. Don’t give of gift property to anyone.
12. Don’t transfer assets to anyone unless it is a genuine sale for fair value.
13. Don’t cash out retirement plans or 401k’s.
14. Don’t gamble.
15. Don’t hide assets or debts.
16. Don’t forget timeshares or co owned property.
17. Don’t omit unfiled legal claims you have.
18. Don’t forget stock options, profit sharing plans, or pension rights.
19. Don’t take out payday loans.
20. Don’t put your money in your children’s bank account.
If you would like to schedule a FREE consultation with a Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie, please contact Jon L Martin Bankruptcy Attorney at (772)419-0057 or visit us online http://jonlmartinlaw.com/. With over 40 years of combined legal and business experience, we have helped hundreds of people in and around Martin and St Lucie County to relieve their financial problems. Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie Florida and a chairman of Martin County Bar Bankruptcy Committee Jon L. Martin helps clients throughout the following cities and surrounding areas: Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach, Palm City, Port Salerno, Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Vero Beach, and the entire Treasure Coast of Florida.