Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie – Don’ts in Preparing to File Bankruptcy (Part 3)
(A 3 part series) by bankruptcy lawyer in Post St Lucie Jon L Martin, the author of “What Everyone ought to Know about Debt Relief Today!”
21. Don’t omit or ‘save” a credit card for after your bankruptcy.
22. Don’t fail to list debt to family or other “insiders”.
23. Don’t write bad checks.
24. Don’t give creditors postdated checks.
25. Don’t borrow money without talking to your attorney first
26. Don’t forget to tell your attorney about liens or unpaid judgments on your home.
27. Don’t make major financial decisions without talking to your attorney.
28. Don’t misrepresent facts to your attorney.
29. Don’t bank where you owe money.
30. Don’t take your name off a title to any asset.
31. Don’t assume you understand bankruptcy fully, ask your bankruptcy lawyer.
If you would like to schedule a FREE consultation with a Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie, please contact Jon L Martin Bankruptcy Attorney at (772)419-0057 or visit us online http://jonlmartinlaw.com/. With over 40 years of combined legal and business experience, we have helped hundreds of people in and around Martin and St Lucie County to relieve their financial problems. Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie Florida and a chairman of Martin County Bar Bankruptcy Committee Jon L. Martin helps clients throughout the following cities and surrounding areas: Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach, Palm City, Port Salerno, Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Vero Beach, and the entire Treasure Coast of Florida.