By Bankruptcy Lawyer in Post St Lucie Jon L Martin, the author of “What Everyone ought to Know about Debt Relief Today!”
- Don’t transfer assets to anyone unless it is a genuine sale for fair value.
- Don’t borrow money without talking to your attorney first
- Don’t write bad checks.
- Don’t put your money in your children’s bank account.
- Don’t hide assets or debts.
- Don’t gamble.
- Don’t make balance transfers.
- Don’t give of gift property to anyone.
- Don’t misrepresent facts to your attorney.
- Don’t assume you understand bankruptcy fully, ask your bankruptcy lawyer.
If you would like to schedule a FREE consultation with a Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie, please contact Jon L Martin Bankruptcy Attorney at (772)419-0057 or visit us online http://jonlmartinlaw.com/. With over 40 years of combined legal and business experience, we have helped hundreds of people in and around Martin and St Lucie County to relieve their financial problems. Bankruptcy Lawyer Port St Lucie Florida and a chairman of Martin County Bar Bankruptcy Committee Jon L. Martin helps clients throughout the following cities and surrounding areas: Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach, Palm City, Port Salerno, Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Vero Beach, and the entire Treasure Coast of Florida.