Treasure Coast Bankruptcy and Probate Attorney Jon L. Martin
Treasure Coast Bankruptcy and Probate Attorney Jon L. Martin has over 40 years of combined legal and business experience. Mr. Martin solves financial problems for individuals and businesses that have nowhere left to turn.
In his informational e-Book Debt Relief Today, Bankruptcy Attorney Jon L Martin shows you how to work through this difficult time with the help of simple tasks and checklists. This e-Book will help you stay on point and understand some of the intricacies of bankruptcy, including how to regain your financial stability.
The truth is, bankruptcy is not always the answer either! A good attorney has more than one way of dealing with debt and credit problems! This is because no two problems are exactly the same. Many people have special circumstances that need to be considered to get the best result.
You wouldn’t hire a carpenter with just one tool, so why would you hire an attorney with only one answer? At the same time, a good attorney should be able to address a variety of issues in variety of ways both with, and without bankruptcy!
Treasure Coast Bankruptcy Lawyer Jon L. Martin earned his bachelor’s degree from Capital University and his J.D. and his M.B.A from the University of Cincinnati. He has been honored with an AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® for his ethical conduct and legal skills.
Florida Bankruptcy Attorney Jon L. Martin is also a Martin County instructor for Bankruptcy Clinic presented monthly. As Chairman of the Martin County Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee, Mr. Martin publishes monthly in The Side Bar Newsletter of the Martin County Bar Association.
Jon L. Martin, J.D/M.B.A. level of expertise includes bankruptcy and the legal processes involved. When initially starting your case, Mr. Martin will discuss your individual needs and determine which level of bankruptcy you need and whether you can avoid bankruptcy! Whether Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, he will see to it that are given the necessary information and knowledge in deciding how to best protect your property.
By evaluating your financial situation, identifying certain property exemptions, helping you file for bankruptcy and providing you with exceptional representation throughout the process, Bankruptcy Attorney in Port St Lucie Jon L. Martin provides his clients with a sense of comfort in the matter. If you are in need of bankruptcy assistance, as a bankruptcy chairman, Mr. Martin will see to it that you get the counsel you deserve, as well as start you toward a fresh beginning.
Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Lawyer Jon L. Martin serves residents and businesses throughout the Treasure Coast, with convenient offices in Port St. Lucie and Palm City.
Jon L. Martin J.D/MBA – Probate Administration
Probate Attorney Jon L. Martin is truly dedicated to his clients and provides them with the highest level of commitment. Mr. Martin handles a variety of probate matters, including probate administration, litigation and distribution of assets. Jon L Martin provides clients the same professional and individualized service as he safeguards their legacy through the creation of trusts and protection of their assets.
If you are involved in the probate process, you understand how challenging and time consuming it can be. Mr. Martin walks clients through the probate process with patient and knowledgeable care. The Attorney helps them with issues from presenting the will to contesting one. After collecting the estate’s assets, Probate Attorney Jon L. Martin patiently explains what property will go through probate and what property is exempt from the process. With the experience in both legal and business matters, Mr. Martin is particularly adept at assisting personal representatives, manage estates containing real estate and portfolios of stocks and bonds as well as handling the taxes and debts. At the end of the process, Probate Attorney on the Treasure Coast Jon L. Martin can assist you in completing the paperwork to close the estate as well as distribute the assets.
Priding himself on compassionately protecting his clients, Mr. Martin is a caring attorney who offers clients individualized service. Whatever your probate or bankruptcy matters may be, Attorney Jon L. Martin and his firm are prepared to help you today!
- The American Bankruptcy Institute
- The American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Bar Association Consumer and Business Committee
- American Bar Association Dispute Resolution Committee
- Judicial Liaison Committee US District
- The Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida
- Martin County Bar Association Real Estate Committee
- Martin County Bar Bankruptcy Committee
- Construction Dispute Resolution Services, Inc
- C.D.R.S. Certified Mediator/Certified Arbitrator
- C.D.R.S. Certified Dispute Review Board Member
- J.D., University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- U.S. 6th District Ct. of Appeals, Mediation Division
- Ohio Supreme Court, Justice Cook
- B.A., Capital University, Columbus, Ohio
- Magna Cum Laude
- Economics, Political Science and International Relations
- Studies Abroad Program
- B.A., University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Concentration in Real Estate
- 1000’s of hours in specialized professional training certificates from:
- The Florida Bar
- The National Association of Home Builders
- The National Association of Realtors
- The Florida Mortgage Broker’s Association
- Construction Dispute Resolution Services, Inc.
- National Association of Realtors.