The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
From the Blog
- Save Your Small Business – SBRA / Subchapter 5 in Chapter 11
- Eliminate small business debt and personal liability
- Retirement Funds “Safe” in Bankruptcy? Not so fast!
- Chapter 12?
- Seniors: The Next Wave of Bankruptcies?
- What Does A Bankruptcy Attorney Actually Do Besides File Bankruptcies?
- How Do I Value My Possessions When I File?