Don’ts in Preparing to File Bankruptcy (Part 3)
21. Don’t omit or ‘save” a credit card for after your bankruptcy.
22. Don’t fail to list debt to family or other “insiders”.
23. Don’t write bad checks.
24. Don’t give creditors postdated checks.
25. Don’t borrow money without talking to your attorney first
26. Don’t forget to tell your attorney about liens or unpaid judgments on your home.
27. Don’t make major financial decisions without talking to your attorney.
28. Don’t misrepresent facts to your attorney.
29. Don’t bank where you owe money.
30. Don’t take your name off a title to any asset.
31. Don’t assume you understand bankruptcy fully, ask your bankruptcy lawyer.
Fill Out The Form Below For Your Free Case Evaluation